Bed Bug Treatment
Once bed bugs have invaded your home, they can be very difficult to eliminate. Their habits, size and their hardy nature help contribute to their persistence in homes that they have invaded.
Treatments for bed bug have evolved over the last 5 years and todays chemical applications for bed bug have become the most cost-effective way to eradicate bed bugs. Say bye bye to the days of heat chambers and steam machines.
Combine the industries most technologically advanced bed bug specific pesticides along with thorough canine inspections and you have a safe and effective recipe for success.
Once the infestation level is determined our trained certified bed bug technician will develop a comprehensive plan of attack and get you back to a bed bug free environment.
Bed Bug Procedure
• Canine Inspection is performed by certified trained canine handlers
• Property is prepped for treatment (homeowners responsibility)
• Initial applications are performed
• Follow up application performed (generally 1-3 days after the initial application)
• Finally an additional canine inspection is done about 5-7 days after the initial application and a certification letter is provided by the canine handler that the property is bed bug free