Bed Bug Treatment
Once bed bugs have invaded your home, they can be very difficult to eliminate. Their habits, size and their hardy nature help contribute to their persistence in homes that they have invaded.
Treatments for bed bug have evolved over the last 5 years and todays chemical applications for bed bug have become the most cost-effective way to eradicate bed bugs. Say bye bye to the days of heat chambers and steam machines.
McMahon exterminating, Inc uses the industries most technologically advanced bed bug specific insecticides to provide a safe and effective recipe for success.
Once a thorough visual inspection by one of our trained bed bug specialists is complete a comprehensive plan of attack will be developed to effectively and efficiently rid your home or business of bed bugs.
Be certain to ask your bed bug specialist about our NEW and very popular Bed Bug Monthly Service. This new service will provide you with a bed bug free environment year round.
Bed Bug Procedure
• Canine Inspection is performed by certified trained canine handlers
• Property is prepped for treatment (homeowners responsibility)
• Initial applications are performed
• Follow up application performed (generally 1-3 days after the initial application)
• Finally an additional canine inspection is done about 5-7 days after the initial application and a certification letter is provided by the canine handler that the property is bed bug free